Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

odd growth below clit

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
i have a weird growth on my clit... it kinda looks like an odd wart. but none of my partners has a disease. and i have warts on my skin... i'm wondering if it could just be a regular wart... it's super sensitve. not pain. i've never been sensitive down there- but all of a sudden it is... i don't know i'm worried... any advice on what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2008
Supporter
That sounds a little troubling. I'd suggest that you take your concerns to a GP who can help you diagnose the condition and let you know if it's serious or not. Hey, girl...I wouldn't mess with the pleasure zone! Get it checked out to ensure that your sexuality is not affected.
|

replied August 14th, 2008
Experienced User
It could something as simple as an excessive growth of skin, or a cyst. A cyst is just an over-development of tissues and such (they are not harmful what-so-ever, just extra tissue.

I would however, get it checked out just to be safe. If you had warts, they would be called vaginal warts (they aren't the same as warts as on your fingers or toes. Those (I believe) are sexually transmitted, but still unharmful. Don't hold me on that though.
|

replied August 18th, 2008
odd growth below clit
I had a very similar growth since 2005, I had two to three different doctors tell me that they did not know what it was, while assuring me that it was nothing to worry about.
Recently the growth has completely swelled up, as if full of blood and is a blueish/ dark red colour. It is very sensitive even painful at times.
|
Quick Reply