Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

obsessed with her ambitions

Ok i know this is kind of my mistake but my fiancee just ended our 3 year relationship. we got engaged last year and was supposed to be married. i backed out due to the fact her obsession with canada(she is a nurse) was priority number 1..not family. an engagement goes without saying that both parties have to find the strength and means to make both goals happen. my goal was to have a family with her and she wanted canada. long story short, wedding cancelled and we got back together, i again proposed to her on her birthday, and now it seems i got the rotten end of the deal.

what really gets to me is that she is too obsessed with canada, she forgot the whole reason why i cancelled our wedding. now that its 2 days before christmas, she decided we are finished. she got her visa and almost half of the money required to stay in canada. i really feel like a fool. a lot of "i should have put my foot down" comes to mind. worse part its going to be my birthday in a weeks time and i have no one. she totally alienated all my friends away from me. im embarrased, mad and heartbroken at her and myself for allowing someone who is selfish destroy everything i built.

oh yeah i told her keep the ring and keys to my place as a reminder of her ambition and selfishness. all the signs pointed to a bad ending..now it seems i have to pick myself up and i absolutely again have no one to rely on anymore as she alienated everyone away from me. what a rotten christmas, new year and birthday. ambition apparently has no place for a relationship that goes one way.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2011
ambition apparently has no place for a relationship that goes one way. <------------- i dont even understand what this means LOL..too drunk and all. lets just say ambition is a bad thing within a relationship that goes one way
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply