Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Object stuck in vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
Yesterday I got the top part of a flashlight stuck in my vagina. It was way up there. I went to a primary health care giver and they only got one part out. They said, you'll have to go to the Emergency Room and see an OBGYN.
So I picked up my boyfriend and we went. Well the first doctor couldn't get it. I was given pain killers because it hurt so bad. I might have had to do surgery. Then they got the OBGYN, which just makes sense in the first place. He was able to get it out quickly. I never knew what OBGYNs were, nor did I associate sex with doctors. But the OBGYN was very friendly.
Also if something like this happens, go to the professionals to get it out! If you trust someone to help get it out, they do not know what they are doing. It might be pushed up further!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 25th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Wow, this must have been embarrassing!! The lesson is not to go to the professionals to get it out. The lesson is not to stick it into you in the first place.

Further in is also not much further. Your vagina is a short close tube. Nothing can get past it.

Never use anything with sharp edges, something that can break, something that can leak inside of you, something that can leave splinters behind, something that can electrocute you or something that can fall apart in your vagina. Always wash and sterilize whatever you use before you use it and after.

Never stick anything up your behind unless it is an anal sex toy. Anal toys have huge bottoms to prevent it from going in and never coming back out without medical help.
|

replied April 30th, 2011
help me please object stuck in vagina
same thing happening to me, only 18 and its really stuck, cant tell parents or drs because they're family doctors. will it be harmful if i wait a few days? i'm really panicking and need help please xxx
|

replied April 30th, 2011
help me please object stuck in vagina
same thing happening to me, only 18 and its really stuck, cant tell parents or drs because they're family doctors. will it be harmful if i wait a few days? i'm really panicking and need help please xxx
|

replied April 30th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
H92, what got stuck?
|