Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Obesity

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
User Profile
I am Preeti.
My age-42yrs,wt:85Kg,Ht-5"5
Iam doing exercises to tone up my body and loose weight.
I want to ask why I am facing acidity and indigestion problems.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied August 12th, 2011
Hi Preeti,
Perhaps, it's not enough to do exercises only; it's necessary to have a special diet plan and etc BUT personal for you (according to your weight, age etc). I heard that now is opening a new service, which can build for you a dynamic plan of your health and may be it can help you to feel better.
Good luck!
|

replied September 5th, 2011
Experienced User
There are many home remedies for acidity control, it is good to go for such treatment as they are safe and effective. Avoid chemical/medical treatments as it creates a bundle of other health problems.
|

replied October 21st, 2011
yes, true....try kitchen recipes for acidity....ginger boiled in water and add lemon....honey or sugar if u wish....try for a few days ..will help to reduce weight as well as the acidity problem
|
Quick Reply