Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

nuvaring causing rash on penis ??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have had nuvarfind for 6 months and everything was ok, Now my boyfriend have rash on his penis after we had sex. I was in doctor and I have no fungus inside. It is posiblle my boyfriend have allergy on nuvaring?? please help me bacause I don't know what should I do Sad;(

ps. sorry for my bad English.

Kate
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
It is very possible that Nuva ring has coused the rash.
Acctually, there is a list of penile disorders due to contact with Nuva ring substances.
Rash on the penis is far more common reported side effect, than bruised penis, scraped penis, irritation on penis, cracks with bleeding on head of penis, penile irritation after sexual intercourse, painful penis after intercourse, dermatitis (inflammation) on penis and scrotum.
Try to avoid sexual intercourse for a period and see if his rash disappear (that will be a proof for allergic reaction to the Nuva ring).
|
Did you find this post helpful?