Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Nuremberg Germany Redlight!

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Had a sexual encounter with a girl in the redlight district in nuremberg, only 1 time she put the condom on..and i was soo paranoid i'm in the military before getting deployed got tested a month later and the test results came back negative they use the ELISA test. But i'm still very paranoid about it that maybe it was too soon to get tested. i'm at my 10 month right now, should i get tested again or should i stop worrying about it. Only health related is sneezing and some headaches and diziness sometimes but i have really bad allergies and sinus's. Please help asap
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2010
does the condom got broken???..if yes means go and get tested for one last time...no means your never at risk..
|
Did you find this post helpful?