Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

numbness\restless feeling in feet.

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
I'll try to be as descriptive as possible and try not to confuse things too much.

First I have pretty much always had a restless\uncomfortable sensation in my legs. I also think I might have a cold whether related injury in my feet especially the 2 middle toes of my left foot (whenever my feet are cold those 2 toes get really numb\cold and it takes a while to warm them up). I think this might have happened one day in winter when I was a kid.

Recently (the past 3 months or so) I have been doing a lot of work were I am crouching on the balls of my feet. This has exacerbated the restlessness in my legs, caused some mild soreness in my feet, and I feel the numbness in my toes more now- sometimes when they aren't even that cold.

I'm worried about blood flow to my feet. I'm not remotely overweight and actually kind of skinny so i don't see how the weight of my body would be causing so much soreness\discomfort.

I bought some shoe inserts which felt a little better, but didn't solve the numbness\discomfort. I have also soaked my feet in epsom salt which was nice, but again did not absolve me of my discomfort.

Should I be worried about this? Also, if it is at all helpful my feet are pretty flat as well. Its not debilitating but I do have a pretty low arch.

Thanks for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.