Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Numbness left side of head

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Last Sunday I was at work counting money in the office and I felt this snap inside of my head and this whoosh of anxiety came over my body, Could not concentrate or focus on anything. I walked out of the office when this happend and started worring what this was and my Heart rate flew up and my body turned completely flush. after about 2 minutes it passed. only to subside for a couple minutes it was back. It got to the point where my heart rate was elevated i went to the ER. when I arrived at ER I could not concentrate on anything and had to pace back in forth to occupy my mind. ever since then I've returned to the er once more and clinic for testing.. ALL Bloodwork returned completely normal. CatScan Also Normal.. But since that sunday night I still have this weird sensation in my head tingling, frying, numbness, and just a general off balance of my center. and I go through the day with a bit of head pressure. I've never had anxiety .. nor when this all happened I was breathing just fine. I am highly concerned what this might be. I am not stressed out in the slightest besides the obvious. what could this BE?
Did you find this post helpful?
|