Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vascular and Circulatory Disorders Forum

numbness in toes and a cold like feeling?

User Profile
Some times I git numbness in toes and a cold like feeling cant even feel my toes when i tough them . It at my first four toes. I also get numbness in hands that want go away.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Anxiety and Stress Answer A22649
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

From the description provided it seems that you might be having vascular conditions like Raynauds syndrome or blood disorders like anemia.

You might consult your doctor for proper tests for proper diagnosis.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vascular and Circulatory Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.