Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

numbness in hand after shoulder injury

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I had shoulder surgery to repair an A/C III separation (left shoulder) a coupe years ago and over the past year or so I have had a few very minor tweaks while doing various activities. I am now experiencing numbness in the first three digits on my left hand almost constantly, and when I try to lift my arm, or lower it after being lifted, there is some popping and needless to say it is very uncomfortable. I am just wondering what I can do for this, should I just continue with regular activities or limit the amount of stress I am putting on it? I work as a refrigeration mechanic which requires a lot of heavy lifting and work in akward positions and have found it to really be hindering as of late.
I have already seen a neurologist who says the nerves are in good shape, where should I go from here?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|