Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

numbness and tingling on right arm and leg

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My right arm and leg feel numb and tingles it has been happening for about 3 weeks now. Its feels worse when I rub on my head in a certain place. It makes me feel weak to where I cant hardly pick up anything. What could be causing this to happen?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 15th, 2010
Experienced User
I would suggest getting a CT scan on your head or try seeing a Neurologist. Sounds like something my cousin has but cant remember what happened with her. Were you in a car accident by chance?
|

replied August 13th, 2013
numbing hands and arm
when i sleep my arm and hands numbs. Its a burning feeling and wakes me up at night. I also get numbing when braiding hair.
|