Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

numbness and tingling in left shoulder and chest

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I know I have been neglecting myself lately, not getting enough sleep usually the most 4 hours and have 3 kids to take care of one only 2 1/2. Also just last week was feeling a heaviness in my chest but chalked it up to stress over putting our house up and wanting to relocate. I also have mitral valve prolapse so I thought the heaviness could have been due to something with that. Anyway the heaviness in my chest went away and last night I noticed the front of my left shoulder and collarbone/chest area was all pins and needles. I happened to be downstairs on the computer and my basement tends to be a little chilly so I just thought it had to do with that. Then I noticed the next day it still felt like that and I wasn't downstairs. Is this something I should be concerned about? I am going to call my doctor tomorrow, it happened to be late Saturday when this first happened and then Sunday so the Doctor wasn't open.
Did you find this post helpful?
|