Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Numb penis no sensation can't feel anything

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Numb penis,no good feeling when masturbating causing several problems, please help

Ok, here is the full story:,

When I began masturbating, I was aroudn 13. I am currently 15. I discovered masturbation due to stories and guides on the internet. When I started, I was confused that I couldnt feel any sensation and I wondered why people did this. Then when I was close to an orgasm, for tens of times I couldnt hold it since the feeling was too intense. Then I gradually learned to hold an orgasm. Anyway, back to masturbation. As I said, I couldnt feel anything when I was masturbating, at first I thought this was because I was "doing it wrong". I tried with different techniques, nothing helped. So I began to come to the conclusion of if I wait a while before masturbating, it will feel better. So a week passed, nothing. Still couldnt feel anything. Another thought came into my head, what if I masturbate only when im really feeling horny. Nothing. It began to get frustrating, I masturbated more often, hoping it would feel good, or at least I would feel satisfied after. I never did. Now, after having an orgasm, I dont feel good, satisfied or happy. I dont feel anything, physically or mentally. Whats strange is that, even though I have an exstreamly numb penis and cant feel anything whilst masturbating, I still have an orgasm in around 50 seconds. Which is more instence on some good days.

Please help me, its really frustrating. Loads of websites I have tried havnt even answered with question. It annoying and depressing. What if it carries on forever, and I will never enjoy sex.. The only thread of hope I have is maybe it will feel nicer when im actually having sex, but I dont know..

Pleaseeeeeee help me if you can Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2010
IMO don't worry' plenty of time for these things to be resolved, as you get a little older, maybe 12 months imo!
|
Did you find this post helpful?