Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

numb patch on hip buttock

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Hi All

I have a few medical issues going on that i am trying to get a dx for but this numb patch i feel is a separate issues. Can anybody tell me what could cause a numb patch that started off as a thub size is now 2 mths later grown to a size of a dinner plate and growing!!

It is completely numb never comes back can stick a pin in it and nothing!! but recently the skin around the edge of the numb patch has become super sensitive even cloths hurt it i cant lay that size either and although numb it hurts to a degree if that makes sense.

I have had a few test as they thought i had MS but nothing reported and in 2007 i had a full spine mri and nothing but not had a mri since do you think this could be a disc pressing on a nerve although i have no back pain as such its stiff and have had mild lower back pain for yrs due to being a auxilary nurse and lifting patients but nothing majour or do you think this could be tied into all my other sx going on?? am due to see a neuro in london at queens hospital when i get a appointment.

any advise welcome
Did you find this post helpful?
|