Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Nsu - non-specific Urethritis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Yesterday i was diagnosed with NSU , So i got home made the misses aware and obviously told her not allowed sexual intercourse etc.. As my GUM doctor told me no sex or masterbation for 2 weeks.

Took my 4 Azithromycin tablets as told too.
And woke up this morning to my darling other half givin tuggin away.
Okay im never one to complain to wake up to an orgasm but nor did i ask the doctor why no masterbation is allowed.

No sex is the obvious one as i could catch it back (Yes she is also going to get checked out), Does anybody know as to why the no masterbation was said or has she somehow screwed up my meds
Thankyou in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

I wonder if you heard the doctor correctly.Advising against masturbation for two weeks is not part of treatment protocol for NSU as far as I'm aware. Anyway, to answer your question, no harm will have come of your resent "set back".

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.