Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Not true...

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
User Profile
It is not true at all that we were incompatible at all, and im sure of it in my heart! He's saying this now, because he messed up everything and he doesn't know what else to say!
I feel now that everything is wrong with me, im thinking what i did wrong, what i could do better, why im not good enough for him?
He knows that we had emazing time together, he knows how much i did for him....All this is killing me....Im not able to take all this anymore...Help, please.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2011
What are you refering to?
|

User Profile
Im refering to my posts, regarding my BP ex boyfriend.
|

oh my word....here im thinking you lost a child!Because thats what the website is about
|

User Profile
Yes, i lost my baby too.
|

how far along were you....please try to relax...where you from
|

2months ago I had a stillbirth at 41weeks and it was my first child(A BOY).....I know its very hard for you, but you know how I started feeling bettr....I saw a councelling and it helped...You should not be blaming yourself for what has happened...Who knows maby GOD to charge coz he saw what you would go through with your BF...
|

User Profile
Im not able to relax at all...Did you read my posts? It was hell for last more than 3 weeks. Im still shocked not believing what happend....and WHY?
|

where can i find your post?IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND STILL LEARNING
|

User Profile
ok, i think you can click on my picture and than you will see my posts. Thank you.
|

I THINK YOU MORE SAD AND DEPRESSED IN LOOSING YOUR BF INSTEAD OF YOUR BABY...THATS SAD....GOD BE WITH YOU
|

User Profile
Why you are saying this? You don't know me at all...Don't judge me.
|