Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

not sensitive as i should be (i think?)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ok im 19, i have been masturbating since i was 12, and im a virgin though have had some wet dreams, what im concerned about is that im just not affected by anything anymore, when i was 12 i could just see a picture and i would be done but now its like nothing gets me excited at all, and i seem to not produce much, just a dribble...is this bad?

(also i usually masturbate once a day)

Actually i seem to do better without visual stimulation for some reason, if that means anything.

i also feel really guilty afterwards, although i know that its healthy and natural.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
try just moving on for now. concentrate on friends, work, studies etc. u may just be over thinking this
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply