Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

not feeling my self

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
some days i feel drunk but i do not drink anything for months and i get told i go distant and i feel generally drained what could this be this is not a nice feeling at all many thanks jay123456
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 16th, 2011
Experienced User
I just wanted to share this with you. I understand more now sometimes why we feel the way we do. There so many things that is going on within our bodies that would just amaze you on how complex the body is, and what it really needs to function at it's best.

I know you are familiar with antioxidants like vitamin C, D, E, & K but there is a particular one that has to do with energy that takes place withing your cells.

Glutathione is the most powerful of them all, but few no about this one. Gel123456 believe me when I tell you this glutathione is so important for energy because it is the only one that your body makes.

It is the food for your cells, it is the main source of energy that me and everyone uses on a daily bases. Buy the time you reach your early 20s this glutathione depletes by 12 to 15% per decade. It's like gasoline you put in your car, your body needs this the most from a intracellular level.

But I can tell you it does so much more!

Hope this helps
|
Did you find this post helpful?