Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Nosebleeds with big clots

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
My 10 year old has always had nose bleeds since he was 2yrs old, he would get them so bad that he was vomiting blood. the er dr told us to have him lean his head forward and pinch the nose, as opposed to putting his head back, however as the years went on his clots have gotten bigger, im wondering if this could be something serious, like lung or brain bleedin, or am i just being over dramatic about this, for some reason it's really bothering me. he could just be sitting watching tv and his nose will just start bleeding, ALOT. sometimes if he blows it, the clot comes out and the bleeding stops, other times it doesn't. As he got older he's able to tell me the clot is in there, and he blows it. It would be greatly appreciated if you could get back with me. THANK YOU
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper motherp
|