Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Non-surgical ways of heart treatment

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
The preliminary diagnosis of my aunt: rheumatism, the combined aortal valvular disease, bicuspid aortic valve. She is waiting for her turn for surgery. Our friends told us about new non-surgical method of heart restoration and rejuvenation by Aliaksandr Haretski from Poland. Did anybody use this method of heart treatment?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2010
Welcome to the forum and I am really glad to help you out.

In patients who have got bicuspid aortic valve usually remain asymptomatic till there’s a narrowing of the valve or leakiness of the valve.

Presently, the only way to rectify the problem is a surgical replacement of the aortic valve.

This can be done in 2 ways. Either by open heart surgery or in a few places a minimally invasive aortic valve replacement is done.

However, this minimally invasive procedure is not yet approved and is not done at many centers. I am not aware of the polish doctor and the procedure he’s doing.

He might be doing the non-invasive aortic valve replacement. The valve which is put is either a mechanical valve or a bioprosthetic valve. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Heart Disease and Heart Attack , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.