Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

non-ejaculation orgasms

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Hi

I came across male multiple orgasms when I was searching how to last longer (quite funny really, my girlfriend went back to china for last summer and I was afraid I'd lose my stamina so I searched!).

I started practicing some of the techniques, strengthening the PC, squeezing it just before the point of no return, etc. And then one night, I experienced something quite different to normal. I had a hard orgasm, like all the contractions of a normal ejaculation (and with me my right eye shuts lol), but I didnt ejaculate. So I kept on going, and did it again, and one more time, and then stopped out of amazement.

But I have never been able to do it again! and the more I have read around, the more i keep saying, men whole body orgasm's and relaxing into it etc. I tried more and more, but i feel tiny contractions, and thats it, not an orgasm. and everything i read never says anything about a full ejaculation-like contraction!

So has anyone else experienced this or has any advice? I really wanna do that again, have the non ejaculation orgasms and then ejaculate after a few lol!

thanks alot
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2008
men who can have non-ejaculatory, mulitple orgasms
My boyfriend can do that too -- but only when his prostate is stimulated alot Smile
|

replied November 28th, 2012
There's a simple picture book called Love Satisfies, by Keepitup Johnson. You can find it on Amazon.com
Love Satisfies teaches men how to have multiple orgasms - no bull
|