Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

No warning signs of period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi

I am concerned about my last period. Usually I have 'warning' signs for 3 or 4 days beforehand but this time period took me by surprise. I checked the calender and it was bang on time. I had no sore breasts, bloating or cravings this month and no cramps when normally i do. My period was really light and only 3.5 days long. Normally i am extremely heavy and my period lasts 7 days. I have been this was since my periods began.

I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I took this 5 days after my period began. I have noticed since that i seem to be having waves of nausea, some stronger than others and some smells can set them off

Because me and my husband are trying for a baby we have regular sex right up until my period arrives. Sometimes sex will start my period off if it is the day i am due to start so we had sex when i was still light on the sunday thinking it would bring things on but it didn't

i am being treated for scar tissue around the fallopian tubes and have been told i am at risk from ectopic pregnancy.

why could my period have been so unusual

many thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|