Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

no trouble going to sleep, can't wake up

My boyfriend has no trouble going to sleep. In fact, he can fall asleep within one minute after texting me. Every morning, i wake him up by giving him morning calls. But he just doesn't wake up to my calls nor the many alarms he set the night before. No matter how loud they were. It was so bad to the extend that I had to miss call him more than a 100 times before he finally wakes up. Any sound doesnt wake him up unless you shake him. Even as so, I still have to shake him for about 5 minutes then he will wake up. He is always late for school and this is beginning to irritate me. I can't seem to find a way to help him to wake up. What do you think ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 22nd, 2011
Hi MeeraMilly! I can understand the cause of your irritation very well. Is your boyfriend taking enough hours of sleep everyday? If yes, then you can possibly take him to a doctor. Or ask him to get a check up done; in case he might be undergoing some sleeping disorder. Finding out the right cause for his behavior will enable figuring out the right treatment. There are so many people around the world who suffer from different types of sleeping disorders. Hope you figure out the cause soon.
|
Did you find this post helpful?