Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

no period for 2 months but not sexually active

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i haven't had my period for at least 2 months 0.o i have irregual periods and i am not sexuallity active. my last period was around mid december 14-18 . i have to go to the washroom frequently and since feb.i have had white discharge but the amount are geting smaller i have been stressing out for exams that were in january but why hasnt my period came yet? i havent changed my lifestyle that much like during the school week i usually never eat breakfeast and maybe lunch at schoool but i do eat alot when i come back from school.omg did i like get magically pregnant or what! wait but im sexuallity active !! so i can cross that out but i feel so depressed am i infertile! omg noooo fml!! and if i tell my mom she weell think im like fooling around helpp!!??!! sorry about my speellling its like im having a panic attack or sumthing?! by the way im 16 Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper AmyA
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2010
hello we have the same problem . and yes all of this is the same . me too i dont know to do Sad( . dd me dear ;(
|

sorrry if i caused confusion but that last 4th to 3rd line i wrote that i was sexually active which i am not i repeat i am not sexually active.
|

User Profile
yea but we have the same prob two months delayed i think.
|

yea im so depressed when are the doctors gonna like reply to this because they are like my only hope here. and for some reason i keep freaKIN OUT wat if i did get prego but then i have to remind my self no sex no intercourse no sperm so no prego but im getting so paranoid damn periods! im just hopping to get my period hopefully this week
|

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT HERE !!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !! whats wrong with me :'(
|

User Profile
hai metoo i am hoping to have period . Sad( after i went to swimming . and i have period. then after that my period doesnt come out
|

replied August 5th, 2011
im having the same problem.. i've always been irregular.. maybe delayed a week or 2 weeks sometimes but this is the first time it has been a full two months. my mom seems to think im pregnant. i am NOT sexually active and i dont think she believes me.. i hope this is normal because i am really freakin out Sad
|

replied June 5th, 2014
irregular periods
Hey. i have the same problem. I, too have an irregular period and it started on february. By march, my period was back but after that, i skipped my period and till now, still no sign. i'm not sexually active, i don't even know how to do sex and i'm 16. i told my mom about it a month ago but she says it's normal because she experienced it when she was at my age. i'm also scared of going to the doctor. i don't want to be preg at my age.
|

replied June 6th, 2014
Extremely eHealthy
If you're not sexually active then pregnancy isn't possible.

Getting paranoid and stressing constantly about when your period will show up will only make it later and more delayed. I would suggest you stop worrying (easier said than done, I know) and I'm sure it will come.

If it still doesn't come, then I would seriously consider going to the doctors. Your doctor isn't allowed (by law) to repeat anything you that tell them or test results etc without your permission.

There could be a medical reason as to why you're not getting your period (Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome for example there are others too). And the only way you'll know if there is a medical reason is to see a doctor
|
Users who thank AmyA for this post: paigename