Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

No orgasm with a man

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
jbabie25 hi im 25 years old i have been having sex since i was 16 years old i have had 8 partner since i having been have sex 6 of the eight have been one nighters 2 boyfriends never had a orgasm only why i can is with a vibetor i would love to get one with a man but i just dont no what to do please help me.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2010
Sexual Health - Women Answer A10312
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. As you probably already know, the medical term for what you describe is "anorgasmia". You do not have absolute anorgasmia of course since you are able to climax when alone and using a vibrator.

If you do your own search on this subject you will see that very many women, as many perhaps as one in four or five, never have orgasms through sexual activity with men. So you have lots of company! The good news of course is that the situation is fixable whenever you want to fix it. In your case you could, for example, ask your partner to use your vibrator on you in the way you like. Oral sex or cunnilingus will also, undoubtedly, do wonders for you. When you get into a regular relationship of course things will be a lot easier. In the meantime do not worry. You are just normal!

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.