Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

No menstrual period 8 months- Can i be pregnant

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
ok i havent had my period in 8 months is that normal and i had unprotected sex with my fiance i have been peeing alot nauseas i have noticed i got bigger and very sensitive to the foods i eat now can i be pregnant even though i havent had my period
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2010
._. by your description im.. 88% sure you are pregnant..
girl.. go to your doctor fast.. if it has past 8 months your baby might be at risk..
if you aren't pregnant!! dont F** have sex like that no more.. and its probably that you have an irregular period..
but now go run to your nearest store and buy a pregnancy test.. you should have tested that like three months ago.. god!!
wasting you time asking this.. -.-.
|

replied June 7th, 2010
no my question wasnt was i 8 months pregnant my question was i recently had sex like 2 months ago and ever since then i have been with nauseas peeing headaches and i got a little bigger no trust me i wouldnt neglect my child like that im just wondering can i get pregnant even thought its been 8 months since i last got my period
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Smiley, get a pregnancy test and test. That is the only way you can find out if you are pregnant.

Not menstruating is however a good sign that you are not ovulating either.

Do you know why you are not menstruating? If not, you should see your doctor. If it is because of something like PCOS (ovarian cysts), you have to get treated. PCOS can cause weight gain and other nasty side effects.

Best of luck!
|

replied June 7th, 2010
now i agree with susan.. if it been 2 months since sex.. and 8 months since last menstrual.. then first go get a pregnancy test.. then if its negative.. go see your doctor..
|

replied August 8th, 2011
missed periods for 8 months
I am 35 yrs. old, haven't had my period in 8 months, stopped just after car accident that caused herniated disc and nerve damage in neck. I am not pregnant, I have tried 2 times for ultrasound, drank 45 oz. of water to have full bladder and office says they still can't see my uterus. I have had 2 forced abortions and a miscarriage, what could be my problem????
|