Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

no feeling inside my vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have never had any feeling inside my vagina. I never have since I started having sex. I can feel that something is there but no pleasure at all, not even a little. And I know for a fact that it is NOT the guy. I have had a few different sex partners over the years of different shapes, sizes, and performances. I can have a mind blowing orgasm by playing with my clit but never from inside. I cant even feel anything when I masturbate. And I also do not have a g-spot. I know some women just cant find it or havent found it yet, but I do not have one. I was sexually abuse for approximately 6 years when I was a young child, do you think that might have something to do with it? I am clueless and just want to get pleasure from having sex. Please help me with any advice you can give. Also this might be important... I was born with no uterus, no cervix, or tubes. All I have are ovaries. Never had a period (of course), maybe this has something to do with it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper helpme71128
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2009
Supporter
i m not a doctor, but if i had to guess i would say you have sexual dysfunction. dont let the name throw you off. i had dysfunctional bleeding, so i guess they like using that word.

to be sure i m going to private message you some websites that educates you about sexual dysfunction. it speaks about how most women who were sexual abused has a disconnection about sex.
so i hope it will help you!
good luck!
|

replied November 12th, 2011
Hi i was wondering if u could send me the websites to because i have exacly the same prob but a bit more thing wrong that i cant seem to find on the internet so if you could send me them it woyld be great
Many thanks jasmine
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Only the outer third of the vagina is rich in nerve endings. So don't expect too much feeling inside your vagina. There is also no proof that all women have g-spots or that all woman enjoy g-spot stimulation or even that the g-spot is a spot rather than an area.

The clitoris is the only part of the female body that has only one purpose - sexual pleasure. It serves no other purpose. The majority of women can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation. It does however take special techniques to get enough clitoral stimulation during intercourse and men often does not understand this basic fact (many women does not understand that either).
|

replied December 6th, 2010
I agree
I have had the same response to sex. Its made for a man and sex has the same pleasure as someone rubbing my arm. I'm done forcing myself to have sex just to make a man happy. My vagina serves no purpose. The clit is the only thing that enjoys stimulation therefore I'm changing the media's perception...the clit is now my only form off sexual play that I will allow. Otherwise I always end up feeling raped & violated when I have sex knowing I don't want it. It just doesn't work.
|

replied December 7th, 2010
i have the same problem. so what now? ive been married to my first everything for over 5 years and we have 3 kids. im guna be 30 in feb. and hes always out of town for work so when he comes home hes all over me. but i have to use a toy to get off, and i cant just use my hand cuz thats the same as have sex except when hes done, my arm hurts. i cant just cut him off but sometimes i just dont want to. any advice on how to sike myself out a little?
|

soooo sorry guys. i just started this and ive never been on a forum b4. now i know what to do so you'll only see my messages one time from now on. thanx!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hi helpme71128 and welcome to ehealth:...The best way to find yourself again is to go back to your yesterdays...Try remembering all the hot and dirty things that the two of you used to do...I mean really hot...When he is coming home get yourself hot...By this I mean if you have a skirt on, then don't wear panties...Another hot thing to do is to put some pink rosy glow on your nipples...Then when he gets home tell him what you have done...Tease him like you used to...Be down and dirty...You just may be able to get rid of that toy that you use...These are the things that I have never forgotten in life...I can also remember hot sex in the bathroom on the floor and keeping flushing the toilet so the kids couldn't hear us...We, too, had three kids...Those were some hot days of wine and roses...He was my first too.....

Honey, play with your mind...Don't let those hot yesterdays get lost....They are the things that will make your tomorrows magic....I send you my best wishes...

Caroline
|

replied December 8th, 2010
omg, carolineEF. you r the best. i cant beleive that using this web site for the first time gave me such great advice. your totally right and im guna try that when he gets home for x-mas. its so true. b4 all the bills and kids, we were free teenagers that looked for places to do it, ANYWHERE. in the van in broad dailight while my mom ran into the mall to return something. thank you so much!!!!!! very helpfull!
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2010
Community Volunteer
helpme71128 wrote:
omg, carolineEF. you r the best. i cant beleive that using this web site for the first time gave me such great advice. your totally right and im guna try that when he gets home for x-mas. its so true. b4 all the bills and kids, we were free teenagers that looked for places to do it, ANYWHERE. in the van in broad dailight while my mom ran into the mall to return something. thank you so much!!!!!! very helpfull!

Honey, you are very welcome...Now enjoy life...Make love and grow old together...When you find this perfect combination you never grow old...Life is good....Happy Holidays....

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2012
hi im 17 and has the same problem with no feeling what so ever, i really dont know what to do or who to talk to, im just glad that i found this page and seen that some women have the same problem as me, i'm i tears just thinking about whats wrong with me, i'm just looking for some advice on what i should do because i have no clue! please help!
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi zombielover123 and welcome to ehealth: I got your private message and will be answering you via private message early next week...Not to worry, this is all part of life and learning to be a woman...Hugs and take care....

Caroline
|
Users who thank CarolineEF for this post: zombielover123 

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi M: It's funny as I usually can rattle off a post on near anything that is asked of me...But, this one kind of did me in...If you were an older woman and married I would know what to say just like that....But being younger I had to bring myself back to my yesterdays and go from there...Saying this, this would be my suggestion.....

I'm not sure if you have a boyfriend or if you have had any sexual experience...Because of this I am going under the assumption that you haven't...May I add what you have asked is the question of many other girls and women who feel the same way....Some never orgasm and some eventually find their happiness...I guess this is part of why I write...

My first and possibly most important suggestion is to try and do kegel exercises on a frequent basis...Maybe three to four times a day....By doing these you are sitting down and squeeze your upper legs together and vagina as tight as you can...Hold it for a few second and let go...Do this on a repeat basis...Maybe 15 or 20 times...By doing this you are not only building up muscles, but also making your G-spot aware of a new feeling of pleasure...It may take time for this to show its gratitude, but I believe it will....This you will notice when you feel a tingling feeling of pleasure that seems to start between your legs...That will be part of the awakening of you as a woman...

I could tell you about masturbating and other things for you to try....But, I am sure you have seen these over and over again...I could also tell you that you may have had a boyfriend who has tried to stimulate you and didn't....This I would also understand...The reason for your not being stimulated would have been your either lack of lust for him or not being able to awaken that special part of yourself in your mind...Believe me our mind can help us...Some of the best sex and orgasms come from what our inner self creates in the right situation....

Honey, I could go on and on with this post....Probably the reason being that when I ejaculated near 10 years ago my new awareness of life and the ages of women escalated to a place that I never thought possible...It is because of this that I feel the need to try to help other women find this place in the Sun that I know...Don't ask me why as I don't know why....

One more thing, don't expect just any guy/girl to thrill you...This will be dictated by your sexual self as it becomes aroused by their presence....However, I can tell you this...Once you believe in yourself and have this conquered, you will smile a lot...Take care and much love....

Caroline
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
thanks caroline. your message i think may help. i was feeling good while reading it.i will try it. i want to feel that clitoral stimulation in my vagina while putting my husband's penis in. i know he has a long and wide shaped penis and has no problems with him. your tricks may help while sitting on his penis. thanks again.
|

replied January 22nd, 2013
no feeling for sex
Hi have the same problem caroline please can you also give me the website..xx
|