Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

No erection with specific girl

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
i cant have an erection when im with this specific girl and it is really bothering me!

i met this really really hot girl and she wants to have sex with me more than i want..but i cant have an erection when im with her! i had a girlfriend,and i didnt love her that much, but i stayed with her for a long time..i had erection everyday when i saw her and now still whenever i see her, i have an erection, but whenever i am with this hot girl and i want to have an erection, i jst cant have it !!!

i dont have problems when i masturbate alone, but the problem is that when im with this girl only and when i need to have erection

i really need some help about this !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2009
It sounds like it's probably emotional. Believe me, I've been in the same situation, and it's frustrating when you actually come down to the moment with someone attractive, but you realize that you're really not into it. So don't worry, it's not that you're getting old and having your virility compromised, it's probably complex emotional factors coming into play.

Sexual attraction is emotional as much as physical, and no one quite completely knows what goes on their subconscious. Maybe you're feeling reserved or just don't feel that intimate with her.
|

replied February 16th, 2009
"no one quite completely knows what goes on their subconscious". i think this is it.

in the past couple of times, once i had total erection and my penis was like solid like a rock, and another time again no erection..so this situation is really a not-known situation!!
|

replied July 7th, 2009
I am having the same problem with a girl who I really like, we have a 10 year history together as friends who flirt and recently have become intimate but I have to work hard to get an erection. I had a girlfriend with no issues we broke up about 10 months ago and I was heart broken.

Now I have had sex with this girl a large number of times, almost everytime its an issue to get me into it...I really dnt understand the problem and I would like some help with it as well, but your not alone brother.
|

replied August 10th, 2009
me toooooooooo maaaaaaaan heeeeeeeelp i get a hard ass erection wen alone nd no erection wen am with her
|

replied August 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Well it's not erectile disfunction. If you are able to become erect for the ex but not for the hottie then it's all in your head not in your pants. It's not uncommon that men have performance issues with women if they haven't resolved problems with their last partner. break-ups can be hard on your confidence, they can cause guilt or other sexual poisons. Respect your erection, if it isn't coming up for this girl you're just not ready to go there. Work out what's botherring you and everything will fall into place naturally.
|
Quick Reply