Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

No erection for 6 months

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am 25 yr old guy.I am facing erection problem since last 6 months.I havent found erection at all.Due to this problem my relationship is in danger.I am feeling to cumit
suside!please help me in this matter otherwise i dont have any choice!Waiting for your positive response.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2009
Experienced User
First of all try not to commit suicide. You should submit some more information like, what are your dietary habits, were your seminal emmissions to frequent before the erection problems started. Do you take any type of drugs? How is your sex drive? Is it high or very low? Are you depressed? What color is your urine? Is it dark, pale, or normal color? The more information you provide the better. I would really like to help. Do not commit suicide, you can recover from this.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank RealityTimes09 for this post: kingswap 
Quick Reply