Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

No erection , completely flaccid

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am in my mid 20s

I am not sure what has happened, i was working out and was struggling with the weight i was lifting and had to rest the weight on my body (60kgs or so), so save my face from the weight. As a result I kept the bar with the weight for about 5 seconds, on the stomach and then moved it swiftly to my hips.

I have noticed that after the work out my erection has gone, completely. I have never had a problem, always get hard numerous times in a day, and wake up hard every morning.

There is no pain in penis area or when even I pass urine, though i have noticed that there is a nasty smell for a day or so, much stronger then usual when I urinate.
There is no visible swelling in the area on my pelvis, or on the penis area, or testicles.

I a trying to figure out what have i damaged, and what shall I do. I am planing to speak to doctor and go to hospital soon, but I want some advice, and ideas about what I could have damaged for this problem to happen, and ideas about remedies if there are, or if I have caused myself irrevocable damage.

its been 3 days since I have noticed the problem
Any advice would be so appreciated. I am so worried.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2011
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

From the description provided it seems that acute onset of ED, indicates that you might have had a rupture of the erectile bulbs in the penis.

You might benefit by consulting a urologist and undergoing a penile doppler test, which will help to diagnose the exact cause.

Proper treatment in such a situation would need a surgical correction of the defect in the penis.

I hope this helps
|

replied July 1st, 2011
I will not recommend Surgical treatment for ED. You can now get rid of ED without going for surgical treatment. Herbal products and related exercises can helps allot in this situations. Get all information about ED and its cure by visiting the link swellmale.com/ed . Hope you will be guided very well.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.