Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Forum

No energy - dizzy

Must Read
What is chronic fatigue syndrome? We outline the medical definition and different types of CFS in this intro section....
What causes chronic fatigue? And who does it affect? We outline the main factors doctors think contribute to CFS in this section....
Symptoms of chronic fatigue are also common to other disorders. Learn to identify CFS symptoms and when to seek medical help here....
My boyfriend is experiencing vertigo, fatigue ( even after sleeping all night) and headaches. We want to know what or if there is somthing he could take to feel better. Also if there is somthing he should be concerned about.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
That is a good question...it could be a number of things. I would suggest that he visit his physician for a correct dx.

My vertigo / fatique and sleepiness are mostly due to inner problems / sinus infection.

~Zig
|

replied October 12th, 2008
hey
I am also experiencing the same thing. I could sleep all night but still be fatigue. I also am constantly dizzy. I feel like I am on a boat. I also have no appetite. I am also 3 months post partum. I've been to numerous doctors, and they have not found anything yet. I will keep searching.
|

replied April 7th, 2009
feel the same
i feeel th exact same and hav just been diagnosd with anxiety and stress..im constantly dizzy and got really bad head aches feel nausea.. do u experience like faintness?
|

replied October 12th, 2010
Sounds like an inner ear infection. Or low blood sugar issues.

See a doctor, for both.
|

replied November 29th, 2010
Hi
Does anyone of you have been DX with anything?
I have also sinusitis but dont know if symptoms is related to this or to CFS?
Arms and legs restlessness, migraines/headaches,
vision problems....fatigue,muscle aches...numbness..
What is this?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.