Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

No ejaculation during sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a huge problem......I am 21 years old and I have had sex with 3 different women in my life time and yet still haven't cum from having intercourse or oral sex with any of them....im uncircumcised but my doctor told me that i have enough of the head of my penis expose that i wont need circumcision but here's the issue....whenever i masturbate (rarely) i can cum perfectly fine and have that enjoyable feeling, I am never nervous about sex or anything that can mentally hold me back ( Always relax and ready), but when i have sex I either barely feel the goodness or I don't feel the vagina at all other then the wet warmness of the vagina or mouth. I am normally sensitive when im erect.....I don't know why I just can't have sex normally like any other man who can ejaculate during intercourse? Can anyone tell me anything that would help?...thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Are you normally fully erect when having intercourse?
|

Yes i am
|

Experienced User
How many times did you have sex with them (don't answer I just want to point out something). Sometimes it takes some time to get used to partner before you can control yourself. Other theory is that you were not really sexually attracted to them.

Try different positions. I know I can't cum in certain positions.

Woman should help you as well, if she lays there like a piece of wood you might get nowhere. (she has to feel you, she has to learn what you like in bed.)

Myself I can't ejaculate sometimes either when I eat too much or get tipsy before sex.
|

replied August 27th, 2009
You said this. "whenever i masturbate (rarely) i can cum perfectly fine and have that enjoyable feeling."

Is that to say you dont feel that with your partner?

For me as well sometime I cannot cum in certain positions. Not sure why.

Sometimes it doesnt come easy. Sometimes Im dying to hold it back.
|

replied August 30th, 2009
Exactly i don't feel that at all with my partners....and yes i am very sexually attracted to them....and we tried all types of positions.
|