Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

no cycle in September having headaches, mood swings...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hello I really need help I got off my birth control in August 2011 my cycle came on at that beginning of the month but then came on again at the end of the month but went off on the 1st of September then after that I seen no cycle in September so now in October I spotted for two days then a week after I spotted one day then I spotted again Saturday I had cramps but no cycle yet I took a pregnancy test two actually the first one said I was & the second one said I wasn't I don't know what's going on because I have been having headaches,mood swings,& lower abdominal cramps can you plz tell me what's going on & what I should do!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|