Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

No cum when I masturbate (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

I am 15 years old and have been masturbating for a few years now. However, I've never been able to ejaculate. When I am masturbating, I get the orgasm sensation but I don't cum, there isn't even any pre-cum.

I'm not doing anything wrong am I? Or is there something wrong with me?

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cblurt94
|

replied March 1st, 2008
I've done a bit of reading and I've seen in places that it is unusual for a man to be able to have an orgasm straight after one, without a wait. I'm not sure if I actually am but after I have finished masturbating, I can start again after about 10 seconds and end up having another one. Is this wrong?
|

replied October 27th, 2013
Same its just sexual development. It takes different amounts of time for everyone
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Anyone have any ideas?
|

replied March 4th, 2008
HELP guys! I'm worrying about this. Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2008
Experienced User
btw, im a girl... ;) hope it doesn't bother at all ;)
hmmm... since when did you start masturbating? eversince, you never had an ejaculation? but it comes with orgasm, sometimes it comes first, but still, there should be an ejaculation... are you sure it is orgasm that you are feeling or you aren't reaching it yet that's why you dont experience orgasm...???

physiologically, for a man, after an ejaculaition, it will take a while before it gets up again. you were able to do that because you we'rent able to ejaculate.
|

replied March 8th, 2008
Re: btw, im a girl... ;) hope it doesn't bother at all ;)
physiotherapist wrote:
hmmm... since when did you start masturbating? eversince, you never had an ejaculation? but it comes with orgasm, sometimes it comes first, but still, there should be an ejaculation... are you sure it is orgasm that you are feeling or you aren't reaching it yet that's why you dont experience orgasm...???

physiologically, for a man, after an ejaculaition, it will take a while before it gets up again. you were able to do that because you we'rent able to ejaculate.

No, I have never ejaculated whe masturbaing.

I'm pretty sure its an orgasm, its a very tense feeling and if i carry on masturbating at that point nothing else happens afterwards.

Thanks for the reply.
|

replied March 10th, 2008
Exact same with me :(
Hey, well i have a very similar problem except when i first reach orgasm nothing happens but then after a few times a seethrew substance like water but sticky comes out. After a while sometimes a small, very small amount of white comes out ( Cum i guess) i dunno what to do aswell Sad?
|

replied March 11th, 2008
hi, im 14 and i do masterbate and cum.
I read some were that when you masterbate before reaching sexual development you can get an orgasm without cumming, this is called a dry-cum. you mite think that you have reached sexual development because you sometimes get horny, have pubic hair .ect but sexual development and puberty are two different things.
Hope mt info was helpful Laughing
|

replied March 12th, 2008
I was like that
Hey "Jeesus"

I know what you mean. I used to be like that! Soon enough you will get "pre-cum" and then you will get "cum"

Seriously dont worry!
I'm 17 now but i only started to have actual "cum" when i was 16!

Hope this helps,

Danny R
|

replied July 5th, 2012
im 15 but i can cum when having sex and that is the only time, my gurlfriend has given me head and hand and she, neither i, have been able too make me cum without sex, im starting too get frustrated, cus i sometimes get these urges when she isnt around but i just cant cum :/
|

replied July 5th, 2012
Umm, sorry but isn't it illegal to have sex under the age of 16??
|

replied August 8th, 2013
No actually it is legal to have sex under the age of 18 but both members must be under 18. If ur partner is 18 and you are not it is illegal. Although sec under 18 isn't encouraged but completely legal. Unless its rape
|

replied March 13th, 2008
You'll start to ejaculate when you're a bit older. It is nothing to worry about. I remember when I first tried to masturbate nothing happened but the sensation. I preferred that, but don't worry your time will come. (Pun intended)
|

replied March 14th, 2008
Thanks for the help everyone.

I hope I will start to "sexually develop" soon, its the one thing mainly holding me back on going for a sexual relationship. I'd find it really embarrising trying to have a sexual relationship when still underdeveloped in that area.

See you around! I'll maybe post in here when i'm all fixed. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2008
Experienced User
im 13 and i can cum.
|

replied March 21st, 2008
Another question:

When I masturbate, is it recommended I do so with my foreskin retract?

I'm asking this because I suffer from the condition where there's a small strip of skin attached to the head of my penis stopping it from retracting all the way.
|

replied March 20th, 2013
Herpin and derpin everywhere that "strip of skin attached to the head of your penis" is on every penis.
|

replied March 26th, 2008
i got a good idea for you "kids" dont masturbate for like 5 months, then you will have a wet-dream where the cum just floods out but then the next day.. start masturbating dialy, bam your healed iv heard stories of people who stop masturbating for long periods of time... and when they want to start up again its hard to actually achieve ejaculation
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
dont do again and again
Your problem is because repeating the masturbation while u have to take a break,to stop for a while ,i mean not everyday ,best thing to be done in your age: is 2 ejaculations each 3 days
|

replied June 16th, 2008
I am 13
When I masturbate i can get almost all the pre-cum I want, but no actual cum or orgasm. What am i doing wrong? Confused
|

replied November 5th, 2009
Im 13 and i get cum on the end of my penis but it doesnt like shoot out or anything is this normal ?
|

replied December 30th, 2009
I am too facing the same condition.I think that we need to wait.
|

replied January 14th, 2010
im 14 and i have trouble cumming
im 14 and when i masturbate only i tiny bit of cum comes out and after tht nothing else happens
|

replied February 20th, 2010
wow. i just turnd 16, cant cum/precum. HELLO?!?! we are just kids! wait until ur older and guess wat? BAM loads of cum! different peoples bodies develop at different times.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply