Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

No constipation but bloated

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
Sorry if this doesn't go here. I'm new to the boards and kind of worried. This all started a week ago, I knew I should have told someone then but I didn't want to miss a trip I was going on.
My stomach is very bloated. I can sit up ok (still bloated) but if I lean forward, it hurts. Mainly my abdominal area. I thought I was constipated so today I took an organic laxative and a lot of water. It worked in a way so I wasn't constipated. the bloating scares me most. I do have PMDD, it's around that time. Sometimes I forget to eat due to an anti depressant that made me lose my appetite.
So I'm not sure what to do from here.
Thanks so much in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2009
If you cut out soda , bread and cheese your bloating will go down.
|

replied October 8th, 2009
Experienced User
My husband had this same issue. However, it turned out that he had appendicitis, and had to have surgery. He was so bloated that he looked pregnant. Don't hesitate to get checked out. Better to be safe than sorry. If you are bloated and not constipated, you are probably building up gas from something, and it surely should be checked out asap!
|