Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

no climax linked to prozac ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have recently started taking prozac, and since have had real trouble ejaculating - both through sex and masturbation. I am feeling great, and have never had problems before. I have read prozac can affect sexual performance. Obviously I cannot just stop taking prozac, I have to run the course of the perscription upon my doctors advice, but is there anything I can try to help improve my chances of orgasming? My girlfriend is starting to feel insecure and blaming my performance on the fact I may not like her anymore, which is not true!

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 12th, 2008
I have Had this Problem On Other Similar Drugs
I used to take Paxil, Zoloft, and Celexia... And on all three it was extremely hard to have an orgasm. And when I did have one the was no pleasure. I had secretion of semen, but no sensation. What are you taking Prozac for?? If you are taking it for anxiety ask your doctor if Magnesium + B-Complex viatmins would work...my doctor was right by placing me on something more natural because they have no side effects what so ever.
|
Did you find this post helpful?