Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

no cleverage & small boobs

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
hiya i would like some help plz, i am 22 and am quite broad on my shoulders i have b cup size breasts and no cleverage this is quite irritating bc my breasts aren't small small and my fiance says they are fine and he likes them but it really gets me i have no cleverage, does any1 think i have time to grow i mean i have a little shape but not like others do or am i to old? also do u think the reason is my broadness bc my sister and my mum have a good size breasts and cleverage and they are a bit broad as well although they are small in height 5ft 3 or something i am 6 ft would appreciate the help thanks :0)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You are probably through growing. You can not change the amount of space between the breasts without having a surgical procedure done. Even with implants some women have a wide space between their breasts. Try to keep your focus on how beautiful your breasts are. With the right bra you can create the cleavage you want. Find a store that specializes in bras and fitting women for bras. This can make a HUGE difference. Many women get the shape they want with the help of a really great bra.
|

replied September 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
thx for your reply
|

User Profile
replied September 28th, 2008
Experienced User
j3nnyuk, go to victoria's secret. they have push up bras that will make cleavage for you! problem solved!

jasmine
|
Users who thank Jazzy77 for this post: J3nnyuk 

replied February 5th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks hun Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2009
Experienced User
Bras
I had the same problem. cheaper bras from cheaper stores don't cut it. Sometimes you need to throw down a little more money to buy better bras for yourself. Try on lots, there will be a couple you see that give you better looking cleavage than others. In some cities their are actually lingerie stores where people will assist you in finding your perfect bra. Lots of plastic surgeons recommend getting new bras to many women who want surgery on their breasts. Sometimes thats just the simpler solution.
Hope this helps and good luck!
|

replied March 25th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Bras
melancholydaye wrote:
I had the same problem. cheaper bras from cheaper stores don't cut it. Sometimes you need to throw down a little more money to buy better bras for yourself. Try on lots, there will be a couple you see that give you better looking cleavage than others. In some cities their are actually lingerie stores where people will assist you in finding your perfect bra. Lots of plastic surgeons recommend getting new bras to many women who want surgery on their breasts. Sometimes thats just the simpler solution.
Hope this helps and good luck!

SO true! I refused for the longest time to go drop 50 bucks on victoria secret bras...but..I gave in once and now im HOOKED...its totally worth spending a few extra dollars, they last longer, fit more comfortably and can give you the amount of lift you want! This is the only place I get my bras now
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Bra or Plastic Surgery
One solution is the bra indeed. There are so many kinds of bra available in the market and you just need to get what's appropriate for you. Ladies in the lingerie stores will help you find the perfect one for you. I agree with the others that you have to be a bit generous when shopping for your bra, they're more durable and best in quality.

Another solution would be going for a plastic surgery. You can always talk to your doctor to give you the cleavage that you want. Well if its too costly for you, you can have your plastic surgery done abroad to save on the cost. Medical tourism is very popular today and there's not much question about quality because other countries have the same quality in the US or even better.

If plastic surgery is too much for you, then there's always the bra that can work wonders.Smile
|
Quick Reply