Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

No bleeding after taking I pill

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Sex on 2n d 3rd Sept ....First i-pill taken on 4th.... again sex on 5th ... second i-pill taken on 6th.... since day before yesterday feeling greedy, lazy... feeling heat inside my body because of which eyeburning , acidity ....omited twice since yesterday... also loose motions... bleeding not stared even after 10 days ...advice....on chances of preganacy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 23rd, 2009
Sex on 2n d 3rd Sept ....First i-pill taken on 4th.... again sex on 5th ... second i-pill taken on 6th.... since day before yesterday feeling greedy, lazy...
already urine pregnancy test two times but negative, i expect my menstruation on around 14th of Dec, but menstruation not start even after 10 days ...pls advice....on chances of preganacy?
|

replied December 23rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Myra, i-Pill is not meant as a regular contraception, It is emergency contraception and only 80% effective if taken within a few hours afterwards. You did wait a substantial time to take it, and then continued to have unprotected sex.

You should definitely also be showing a lot of other signs of pregnancy by now!! The first and most obvious one should be a larger belly and breasts, not feeling greedy and laziness.

If you have any of these signs, see a doctor for blood tests. The urine test should however show something by now.

Why would you go out and get i-pill, but not get condoms as well?

Your period can disappear naturally for various reasons: stress, low body weight, super fitness, poor nutrition, poor health.

Take care!
|

replied January 13th, 2012
low bleeding
i got periods on 8/12. had intercourse on 16 and ipill on 17th. than on 25 and 26 had ipill on 27th and tested for pregnancy it was negative.
then again tested on 2nd, it was negative. got bleeding on 8th night, very low on 9th and it disappeared on the same day. Is there any chance of pregnancy????
|

replied February 21st, 2012
hello mam. I have sex on 17 feb and during sex condom break inside my vagina and sperm flow inside my vagina. on 18 feb before 24 hrs i take i-pill. also before sex i have taken pill to avoid periods as my periods are coming. Now its 21 feb and i still dont get my periods. Can i get pregnant or still to wait 4 one week. And how i came to know that pregnancy is really prevented.....plz advice me.
|

replied November 17th, 2012
prgncy
Hi .. madam, i had a sex on 14 & 15 and took a i-pill on 16 morning,and had a sex on 16 night is there any possiblity of become a pregnent pls suggest me ...
|
Quick Reply