Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Night time erections

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
My wife claims that I have night time erections and masturbate with them. It is causing severe marital problems especially since I have absolutely no remembrance or knowledge of them. How can this be stopped before my wife and I end our marriage over this. I love her very much and have to get a resolution to this asap! I am being treated by the VA and use the mental health resources available to me from them.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
The first question is, do you have it every day? Or only when you didn't have sex a day before?
|

replied February 3rd, 2009
I have MS
I have MS so sometimes it is every day sometimes not. I am totally unaware of it if it is even happening.
|
Quick Reply