Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

new moles after sunburn

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
My boyfriend and I had a pool day, i got much redder than I initially thought but I wasn't really concerned about it..i only had a small amount of peeling, but afterwards(maybe a coincidence I dont know) I discovered a small sore like thing on my shoulder..it looks like a scab, sort of like dry blood and was rough, but my mom seemed somewhat concerned since I'm kinda pale...then just the other day I got out of the shower and noticed a new mole like thing on my lower back, it looked JUST like the thing on my shoulder only it didn't look so much like a scab like it looked and felt more like a mole but around the edge looked bloody(only it isn't bleeding)? I'm planning to make an appointment with my dermatologist tomorrow, I wasn't so concerned about the thing on my shoulder but this new mole on my back does not look right and I'm really worried about it
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper worrywart01
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel some sensations in scab- like mole, such as itching?
Have you noticed that some oozing is coming out from the mole?
|
Did you find this post helpful?