Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

never had sex, but quite recently got small red bumps

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I'm 19 years old and have never had sex, but quite recently out of nowhere I've gotten some (3) small red bumps midway up the shaft of my penis. They came out of nowhere yesterday. They itch sometimes but there isn't really any pain. I have no idea what it is and they can't be an STI right? Now that I think about it I guess the very tip of my penis has been a little sensitive as well.
The only thing I can think of is that I've been masturbating a lot the last few days. Like 4 times a day for the last 3 days mostly just at night. I first noticed them while masturbating and that's when they first started to itch. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my cum last night was kinda gel-like. That's never happened. I'm gonna stop masturbating for a while and see if they go away but I have no clue what they could be from. I don't think they are sores from over-masturbating. Is it possible to get and STI from not even being with anyone?

PLEASE help I'm scared!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2015
Penis Answer A50691
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Your Question has answers in it. masturbation may lead to inflammation and irritation and give such symptoms. Also these bums are foreskin sebaceous glands and they may result in clogged sebum causing these bumps. Jut rest, good hygiene, no masturbation and see the difference yourself in a few days.

I hope it helps.Please take good care of yourself and do as directed.I would advise to stay in touch with your healthcare provider as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor where a complete evaluation occurs. I will be here if you need me or have any more questions to ask, i would love to answer.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.