Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders Forum

neurosurgeon stated it resembled a "bunch of grapes"...

Must Read
Diverticulitis can affect any area of the digestive tract. Learn more about basic digestive system anatomy as we define what is diverticulitis here....
Do doctors know what causes internal inflammation of the digestive system? Are you at risk of developing diverticulitis? Learn more now....
Learn the characteristic signs of diverticulitis, and its possible complications here. Plus, more on when to seek help for diverticulitis in this section....
In May of this year i had a discectomy of the L5-S1....3 weeks following surgery i noticed/developed a lump in my lower back at the incsion site the size of golf ball. The neurologist ordered a sonogram that threw off some very peculiar waves and the radiologist recomended MRI--by august after tests it was decided that it should be removed. My neurosurgeon stated she had never seen anything like it...it resembled a "bunch of grapes" some even looked necrotic. Now it has come back, even larger and tender. I was sent to a plastic surgeon and he said he has no idea what this is. Please, please...has anyone ever heard of this????
Did you find this post helpful?
|