Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

neurological

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi my name is kerri, about a year and a half ago i was given tramadol and cyclobenzaprine for a severe pulled muscle in my back, i wasnt able to move and intense pains. this was done at a hospital. withinn a weeks time i was hallucinating, out of reality and delusional thinking. it was quite bad, the problem was i didnt realize anything was wrong i felt like everything happening was just happening. i was alone when this happenend to me so noone else could have told me what its your medications and to stop. over a period of six weeks, i took the medications and getting worse and worse. until my neighbors and my ex boyfriend whom i saw the very last day noticed something very wrong. i started feeling tingling sensations over my brain, i remember almost passing out, i wasnt sleeping very well. over a year now im much better but not completely better. i still have severe dizziness with tingling. ive been left with no answers. ive been told recently my symptoms closely relate to seratonin syndrom, but while in the hospital noone ever mentioned this to me, they just let me ride it out, and then put into another hospital area to let the medications come out on there own until i was better to be released.
today i still have issues from time to time, and no answers.. nurse
Did you find this post helpful?
|