Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Nerve Damage / Spinal Cord Damage

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
rainbow

Hello Everyone, hey hey hey

Can anyone please tell me of a good pain doctor at a clinic in Birmingham the will accept Medicaid?? I don't need anymore procedures cause I've had 3 on my neck and 4 on my lower back. Eventually those damage your bones, I'm a prime example. Steroids are not good for your bones, that's one of the things. I go to the only Pain Management that take Medicaid that I know of. I had seen a doctor there for over 5 years and he brought in a doctor that totally has no compassion. Can anyone give me a phone number or name of a doctor or clinic that prescribes medications. I refuse to get on methadone and am really wanting to get off of fentanyl. I need a doctor that has compassion and will work with me and my individual needs. Can anyone give me any kind of information? Please send me anything you have that can help me out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|