Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Neoplastic nodules

Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....
User Profile
I am a 33 year old male. I smoked for 12 years, and quit a year ago. I don\'t smoke now, I don\'t drink, and I exercise regulary. A month ago I went to the hospital with sever chest pain. I was diagnoised with mulitple pulimonary embolisms in both lungs, a pulmonary infarct, and DVG, they found a clot in my right leg. My family has no history of clotting disorders, I have not sugeries recently. I do have Cancer all through my family history. I went back to the hospital a week ago due to bad chest pains again. This time the CT scan for my heart came back irregular. More CT Scans were done with 1.25mm smacing and a 3.2 cm enlongated neoplastic nodule that shows contact with the pleural surface was discovered as with another nodule in subpleural location that is 4mm and non-calcified. The report says that the neoplastic nodule has no Air Bronchograms are seen associated with this lesion. I do have pain alot in my chest when I breath hard, and a flight of stairs puts me out of commision fo

Did you find this post helpful?
|