I have been working out for a long time and I don't see much change in my shape. I workout 6 days a week and lift wights 4/6 days. I want to lift heavy wights for which I increased my diet intake at the same time I am also working on my abs. I have two main concerns:
1. Even though I increased my diet, I am unable to lift heavy weights.
2. I am working on my abs too but due to heavy diet, no matter what I do, my abs doesn't get into shape.
I am very upset and sometime I don't feel like continuing work out.
My main reason joining this forum is to seek some help and advice in buying Nutrition supplements. I had been to GNC but there are so many items for each category that I am confused which one to buy.
This is what I am looking:
- I need to boost up my stamina so that I can lift weights.
- I am looking for some supplements such as proteins that will be the replacement of food (so that I don't have to go for the heavy diet by which I can avoid fat consumption).
- I also want to make sure that the supplements I am going to take are free from steroids and doesn't have any side effects in long run.