Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Neck pain and numbness in head

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi for the last few months I have been experiencing neck pain at the base of my skull and numbness to the back of my head, I also have numbness in the toes on my left foot, and sometimes a burning sensation down my left arm, with this I have blurred vision in my left eye and sometimes I feel like I am going cross eyed even though I am not and now I have a terrible pain in the top of my right foot which is like a cramp starting and it comes on last about a minute then diaappears for 2 to 3 minutes and comes back again
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
Hello I just found your post. I have been experiencing very similar symptoms as a result of head trauma. Have you found any cures?

Mike
|
Did you find this post helpful?