Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

neck muscle cramp

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I have a cramp in 2 muscles in right side of my neck, they are agony how do I get rid of it?
I have tried creams and massage, but after 8 hours its still there.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 8th, 2010
I have the same thing. I have been getting them for almost 2 years but this is the worst it's ever been. It usually happens to me if i wake up and my throat is extremely dry then trying to eat or drink triggers this very painful cramp that makes my neck bulge out. Usually they only last a few hours but this one has been going on 8 and my tongue feels like it gonna be sucked down my throat. I cant even eat.
|

replied July 13th, 2012
See a doctor ASAP! I pray this gets better.
|
Quick Reply