Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Nausea with headaches and fatigue

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I have been experiencing slight, to more oppressive nausea for about a week. Also, headaches and fatigue and a feeling of fullness after eating less than usual and sometimes no hunger at all. Aversions to some foods, none in particular. I have also had more incidents of burping and urination and bowel movements. The kicker is, I haven't had sex for almost 2 months now and have had two heavy periods since then. I have taken several pregnancy tests all with a negative result. I was on BCP for 10 years and stopped taking them for about 4 months. I started taking them again about A week and a half ago. I am wondering if this could be the cause of my symptoms? I never had this sick feeling reaction when i first starting taking them 10 years ago and it seems like a long time for nausea to be present as a reaction. I know that there are very rare occurrences when women experience heavier bleeding during a pregnancy or have not registered a BFP on a home test for as long as 6 months into a pregnancy. Also, there have been cases where women do not begin experiencing morning sickness until about 4-8 weeks into a pregnancy. Does this sound like I could possibly be pregnant or something I should seek professional medical evaluation for?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
Its most likely side effects from the birth control ive heard of women going off them and goin back on the same ones and side effects they never experienced before but go ahead and get checked by the doc if your so worried but im sure if the pregnancy test is negative your not preggo
|
Did you find this post helpful?