Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Nausea , gurgling , and diarrhea

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Last week i started feeling yucky. I was sick to my stomach and I thought it was just motion sickness. I quickly got over that or so I thought. For the next week and a half my stomach kept gurgling and I was extremely nauseous. This morning I woke up and had diarrhea. I head back to school tomorrow and I need to know what is wrong. Ay ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2009
Experienced User
you haven't given us much to go on, what's your diet consist of what other things are going on in your life, do you have allergies, stress or enviromental involvements.
tell us more.
|

I eat about like anyone else. I am allergic to pollen, and I guess you could say I've been stressed trying to get things ready for school. In July I missed my period and I stressed over that, but in August it came early. I am not sexually active, if that was your next question.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I have no interest in your sexual issues & i don't believe they are relative to your unwellness.
well you haven't given me much detail on your diet but i believe this is where your issues are coming from. do you drink much water, do you eat raw salads, vegies , i have a hard time understanding an average diet as most diets don't match up to a healthy one. I do believe your deficient in some nutrients & it some times takes detailed information to workout what they are, the fact that your periods are irregular also indicates this, are you having any contraceptives for your periods, these can be causing a nutritional deficiency which may be affecting your immune system among others!
|
Quick Reply